Tiffany Buchner H.B.A.
It’s Tiffany’s responsibility to make sure the office is running smoothly. She looks after scheduling appointments for clients, answering phone call and email inquiries, receiving payments and general office duties.
Tiffany received an Honors Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Brock University.
She is a busy mom of three young children who keep her on her toes. When Tiffany is not working, you can find her at the skating rink teaching her passion of skating to children.
Why Choose Us?
- Our psychological assessments are practical, user friendly and designed to help you plan the best next steps
- Our therapists are highly trained in methods that focus on practical, solution-oriented, and empirically validated to bring about the change you desire
- We offer culturally informed services to indigenous people (First Nation, Metis and Inuit) and we know how to access funding
- Secure virtual counselling & in person appointments available
- Team is led by Dr. Tim Smith, over
20 years of experience
- A team approach allows us to find the best match for your needs!